AbleThrive (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.new.ablethrive.com (including all data, contents, functionality, services and computer code contained on, through or transmitted from this website, our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy and consent that we will collect, use and share your information in the following ways. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit or otherwise use the Website.
- This Policy applies to information we collect: (i) on this Website; (ii) in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; or (iii) when you interact with our advertising and applications third-party websites and services, linked to or accessed through this Website. This Policy does not apply to information collected by: (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or (b) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- The Website is not intended for use by children under 13, and no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Website, make any purchases through the links made available on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have collected any information from a child under 13, please contact us at www.ablethrive.com/contact/.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We (and our third-party service providers and vendors) collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Information that you provide to us. We may collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, [mailing address, telephone number, certain voluntarily disclosed health-related information regarding your (or a family member’s) disability, or other identifying information] by which you may be contacted online or offline (referred to in this Policy as “personal information”). We collect the personal information that you provide us voluntarily, which includes your name and email address, and may use this information to send you other communications or to respond to any inquiries should you contact us. We may also use your personal information to curtail content presented to you on this Website based on the personal information you have provided to us. You may, from time to time, receive information us regarding new features, new products and services and special offers we think you’ll find helpful or valuable. We may also collect your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes or for purposes of improving your experience in using this Website; and
- Information collected automatically by us and third parties. When you visit the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you and how the Website is being used. We may also work with third party service providers and vendors to collect information about and improve the Website, provide advertisements and perform analytics. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
How We Use Your Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods, content and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your account profile. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates and with certain trusted third parties to help us operate the Website and improve our business. For example, we may use third parties to host our data and the personal information of our users, provide customer service, distribute our communications, and for other services necessary to operate the Website or that may provide you a better experience on the Website.
Changing/Updating Your Personal Information
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email@example.com].
Security of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable precautions that are designed to protect your personal information and to store it securely. Your personal information will be stored on servers located in the United States and will be password protected. The server on which we store personal information is kept in a reasonably secure environment. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website and any such transmission is at your own risk.
Last modified: [February 10, 2017]